Who We Are We are a collaboration of seven NHS Foundation Trusts from across the North East and North Cumbria
Health Call is a unique NHS-owned digital health company. We were set up to share digital health expertise and resources to drive down the costs of health and care provision – whilst also improving outcomes for the population.
Our collaborative approach to development puts the patient at the heart of the service design. By working together, within and beyond the North East and North Cumbria our learning culture ensure the skills, knowledge and experience we gather whilst developing over 60 different care pathways is shared across health and social care sector.
We are a key partner of the North East and North Cumbria Integrated Care System but we are increasingly working with organisations outside our region to share our specialist knowledge and expertise of implementing digital pathways.
our approach to service delivery
- Work with our colleagues to share innovation and clinical expertise across the NHS and care sector.
- Provide patients with access to digital technology so they can access innovative solutions to support their healthcare.
- Provide health and care staff with digital tools to support them to care for patients.
The Trusts who own Health Call are:
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
- Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- North Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust