Health Call listed on video consultation framework by Health Call on 1st September 2021
Health Call has been added to NHS Digital’s virtual and online consultation framework – Digital First Online Consultation and Video Consultation (DFOCVC) framework.
The framework is the first of its kind and acts as a single buying route for online consultation and video conference which will merge and subsume the existing buying arrangements.
This means that healthcare organisations looking to procure online consultation services can be confident that Health Call offers an assured tool to support virtual patient interaction. The framework was developed to help primary care commissioners procure digital services, however it is being expanded to include secondary care.
You can view our listing on the catalogue which offers transparency on pricing and lists us as providing video consultation services.
Digital Outpatient’s Portal – more than just video conference
The Digital Outpatient’s Portal was developed to provide secondary care services with a way to manage their clinics and patient flow digitally. This means a mixture of face-to-face, telephone and virtual interactions can be offered and a range of outputs from the consultation captured.
The service is:
- Driven by the trust PAS or TIE, without need for manual intervention.
- Understands patients contact preferences and uses them to drive patient flow.
- Invites patients to appointments using digital letters.
- Prompts patients to complete pre-assessment.
- Reminds patients about their appointment and prompts them to act if they are unable to attend.
- Manages flow of physical and virtual flow with car park check-in which allows teams to reduce physical traffic on hospital sites.
- Facilitates video or voice appointments using our digital platform.
- Captures consultation outcomes and updates clinical record.
- Follow ups with patient questionnaires such as PROMs and Friends and Family.
Collaboration with a leading trust and technology partner
The Digital Outpatient’s portal product is unique as we have developed it in partnership with County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust and our technology partner, Inhealthcare.
We completed a capability assessment where we demonstrated the capabilities and features of our solution. We have also demonstrated standards compliance against clinical safety, information governance and service management.
Now we are successfully on-boarded onto the catalogue, we will continue to undergo through assessment until February 2022.
Emma Gillespie, Contracts Manager at Health Call said:
We have been working on getting listed on the framework over the last few months. It’s a great opportunity for Health Call as it demonstrates we are nationally assured having gone through a robust application process. As a catalogue assured supplier, it shows that we have fully demonstrated compliance with relevant NHS standards and that we are a reliable option for health and care providers.